Newrest Canada is currently seeking a Cook to join the Canadian Head Office. You are an integral member of the Hot Kitchen team, providing exceptional service support to the catering department and our distinguished clients all over Canada.
- Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the required menus
- Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Responsible for prep, cooking, clean up and organization of the kitchen area, complete pre-production
- Prepare meats, fishes, pastas, side dishes and garnishes following recipes carefully
- Roast, fry, steam, grill, bake meats, fishes, vegetables as required by recipes
- Prepares food by cleaning, peeling, mincing, cutting, chopping, mixing portioning, measuring ingredients, packaging and labelling
- Prepare sauces and dressings according to the standards
- Ensure that enough product has been pulled for the day, ...