Vodastra Technologies is seeking a Field Service IT Technician to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
Please contact Chris@469-469-0455 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet these qualifications.
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Printer/copier and laptop/desktop experience, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Products, networking, and internet browsers.
- Knowledge of using diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics, to assess and resolve equipment and system failures
- Ability to maintain and complete accurate record keeping and processing of paperwork.
- Must work well independently, as well as follow directions.
- Able to handle more than one responsibility at a time.
- Able to work under deadline pressures.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time Management.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Positive and professional demeanor
Powered by JazzHR