Note: You must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident & able to travel to U.S
Location: Satellite office in Vancouver,BC
Company: San Francisco based Tech Startup
Industry: Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Machine Learning
We're looking for top talent to join this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and help our client create exciting technology services for brands on Amazon!
This San Francisco based,Tech Startup is the brainchild of one of the most highly sought after leaders in the industry- with a strong track record of success at Amazon, Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and P&G
They have a strong financial backing and are taking roots in Vancouver, BC and building out their Vancouver team and therefore looking for their Tech Lead.
A sophisticated technology platform to transform how brands grow on ecommerce channels by using data and machine learning to ensure customers’ brands are well-represented, discovered, and purchased.
What you will do
- Architect and build data pipelines that ingest and process large quantities of structured and unstructured data from varied sources.
- Scale our ability to use the data we collect to build production applications and machine learning models.
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, and product managers to design and build APIs and systems for our products.
- Ensure our systems are secure and easy to build, test, and deploy.
- Define and inform our product and technical roadmaps. Review code.
- Constantly seek and deliver feedback so that we make good decisions for our customers and company.
What we’re looking for
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical discipline, but if you do not then you have sufficient & relevant industry experience.
- You have 6+ years experience building/operating backends for products.
- You have a solid systems background, experience designing and building distributed systems, and experience building web APIs.
- You are an experienced Python programmer with hands-on, in-depth knowledge of relevant tools & frameworks in Python’s ecosystem.
- You have deployed software to cloud environments. GCP experience is a plus, as is experience with DevOps tooling for provisioning, configuration, and deployment.
- You have sharp analytical abilities, proven software design skills, and a track record of delivering quality products.
- You can take high-level product and technical direction to drive priorities and manage work.
- You have excellent writing & communication skills.
Qualifications we prefer, but are not required
- Experience leading a team to build a complex software system that has been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience influencing best practices for software engineer teams.
- Experience communicating with users, technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience building software in the startup world or as a consultant.
- Competitive base salary
- Equity stake
- Competitive benefits
Ready to learn more? Send all inquiries and a copy of your CV to Shiva@aceit.work
Powered by JazzHR