Please note: This position is NOT open to FOREIGN candidates
All shortlisted candidates will be going through 2-3 interviews and the final contestants will be required to complete a written real life case study.
Ace it Strategies is teaming up with Aplin & Martin Consultants in sourcing top talent for this opportunity.
- University degree in Engineering and/or Business
- PMP certification is preferred
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Financial Management and HR experience
The Land Development Operations Specialist, directs, monitors and appraises the day to day operational activities of the Surrey Land Development group. The successful candidate will report to the Corporate Operations Manager, however at the discretion of the organization this may be subject to change.
- Achieve high degree of operating performance and efficiency;
- Provides input and information to the Corporate Operations Manager with regards to performance, staffing issues, workloads, facility requirements and assists in preparing the branch budgets;
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures;
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements;
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets;
- Solves internal issues as they arise;
- Implement corporate directives;
- Provides input into staff performance reviews;
- Develops, implements training programs and initiatives;
- Provide guidance and support to Project Managers regarding workflow and office processes;
- Track basic information on the current status of all projects in the Land Development group and provide project visibility to management in a common and consistent manner;
- Track the Land Development groups metrics and prepare regular team scorecards.
Are you interested in learning more? Interviews are happening now, please direct all inquiries to Shiva@aceit.work
Powered by JazzHR