Pathcore is a remote-first biotech company specializing in whole slide digital pathology image management and workflow. We develop advanced enterprise software used throughout the medical market to manage pathology data and support cancer information. We are passionate about developing software that makes a difference.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, we’re looking for a Sales Executive to join the team, focusing on the Eastern Region of North America.
Qualifications - What you need to get the job
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B sales and/or business development role
- Experience with cancer research, cancer informatics, or a degree in biochemistry or related health sciences
- Experience in technical or software sales, specifically scientific software or imaging systems
- Familiarity with CRM practices and utilization
- Track record of building relationships in the digital pathology or life sciences fields
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Demonstrable skills in relationship management, communication and negotiation
- Comfort in discussing software, networking, and cloud technologies with tech-savvy clients
Responsibilities - What you’ll do day to day
- Seek out and engage new stakeholders in pharmaceutical research, CROs, educational institutions, and healthcare
- Promote, and sell products/services that fit the needs of existing and prospective customers
- Identify new clients by prospecting, networking, cold calling, and referrals
- Develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Collaborate with the sales team and associated partners to oversee sales cycles from lead generation to revenue recognition stage
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations to prospective clients
- Maintain company CRM, ensuring all relevant information stays up to date
- Provide regular updates on sales prospects, targets, and goals
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Report on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Some travel will be required, on an as-needed basis
What gives you bonus points?
- Experience with microscopy, image analysis, or medical imaging software
- Willingness to wear multiple hats (literally and figuratively)
- A quality first attitude
- The knowledge that your job is making a difference in the world
- This is a remote position, so you get to work from where you want (Within Canada)
- A very nice monthly base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- 3 weeks of paid time off (including a week over the holidays)
- Flexible work schedules
- Extended health benefits
- Home Office set up and maintenance reimbursements
- Growth Opportunities!
- Really awesome coworkers (if we do say so ourselves)
We’re looking to grow as a diverse and inclusive workspace. We recognize that each person brings their own unique experiences and knowledge to a position, therefore if you don’t fit the above description 100% but are willing to take the initiative to learn, please consider applying anyway. We are excited to talk to people from a variety of backgrounds and explore what you can add to our team! We also like to meet people where they’re at, so if you require any accommodations throughout the interview process please let us know.