This position is responsible for the design and delivery of projects within all divisions of Brandt including; presentations, preparing contract drawings with demonstrated interior detailing and specification capabilities, assisting with contract administration services in the office and in the field, and procuring furniture.
- Works collaboratively with other Interior Designers and other members of our integrated Buildings Team.
- Supports the design team in development of material for presentations.
- Assists in the development of a design through design charettes, hand sketches and/or computer-generated imagery.
- Must be proficient in utilizing Cad and Revit in the development of three dimensional models of buildings and their components.
- Engages in design critiques and can give and receive constructive feedback.
- Interprets and applies building codes and requirements...