We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Overseeing a portfolio of approximately 250 rental apartments
- Building and managing a team of 7 – 8 front-line staff
- Ensuring your team is adequately trained, equipped, and motivated
- Fostering a culture of cooperation and collaboration within the team
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in efficiency, cost effectiveness and resident experience
- Maintaining properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and instructing repairs, planning renovations, and liaising with contractors and vendors
- Developing professional relations with tenants; responding in a timely fashion to tenant concerns, questions, etc.
- Ensuring all maintenance and repairs are conducted in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Ensuring quality of work, ...