The Pickle Barrel is looking for a Service Manager for our Yonge and Eglinton location.
The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn’t need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined ‘quality’ with ‘incredible value’. Today we have restaurants across the Greater Toronto, our menu has 300 items and we have over 1,000 employees.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
- Proven success with both people development in leadership positions and long-term sales growth;
- Train and supervise staff;
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to regulations;
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives;
- Maintain a safe working conditions;
- Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability, and order products as necessary;
- Demonstrate ability to attract and retain excellent performers and to develop high performing teams;
- Leadership and communication: has a leadership style that is developmental vs. policing, promotes a culture of dialogue, role models values and practices of the company;
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit through having presence "on the floor" and in the community;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Manager in an upscale dining environment with similar sales volume;
- Post-secondary education, preferably in hospitality and/or business related field;
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs;
- Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations, food and beverage;
- Excellent understanding of the upscale dining industry;
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others.
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all RECIPE brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1400 restaurants across Canada
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply online today
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in opportunities with us. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.