The resource should prepare the Electrical functional test procedures based on aligned test specifications, execute the test requirements or test cases on the vehicle or lab.
- Performs Electrical performance and validation tests on vehicles
- Participates in the establishment of test plans (Analysis of test specifications & Development of test procedures/test cases)
- Performs instrumentation and analyzes in order to diagnose electrical or programming problems on prototype vehicles during testing (Execution of test requirements, procedures or test cases, Basic failure analysis & Test Problem Report (TPR) tool usage and support to collect and analyse test failures in the decided tool)
- Process the raw data
- Writes test reports according to company standards
- Participate in the review and writing of test procedures (Documentation of the results within test protocols and test reports & Support ...