Search for similar jobs in your region
• Supervise staff to carry out laboratory analysis according to established methods and meeting Quality Control (QC) standards.
• Schedule work flow through the department so that client deadlines are met in a timely fashion; monitor throughput and performance.
• Monitor and maintain lab QC standards.
• Plan and initiate procedures to ensure the company quality program is preserved and oversee quality audits.
• Solve day to day production and process problems within the department.
• Work in partnership with other supervisors to solve client problems to ensure quality and customer satisfaction standards are met.
• Train and motivate staff, set goals, review performance and assess training needs, at least once a year.
• Plan and initiate procedures and systems necessary to ensure the maintenance and improvement of the company quality program.
• Accountable for maintaining production and ...