CANDIDATE PROFILE: The ideal candidate is a licensed Electrician with excellent electronics skills. This person is able to effectively troubleshoot and problem-solve PLC controls and electronic drives.
SCOPE OF POSITION: A “hands-on” individual who is responsible for the maintenance and installation of the electrical needs of the park rides.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance program of area
- Assist with all service calls while on-duty in an efficient manner
- Ensure all necessary tools, parts and supplies for each job are available
- Install, rebuild and/or repair equipment as specified
- Maintain all required service records reports and logs for designated rides area
- Identify and report all potential improvements, modifications and upgrades
- Ensure the safe operation of each work area and work project