Search for similar jobs in your region
Reports to : Store Manager
Status : Permanent, Full-time (approximately 30 to 40 hours per week)
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes early mornings, days and evenings, Monday through Sunday.
A Store Supervisor assists in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage staff and ensure that Bulk Barn standards are upheld
• Coach and motivate staff to perform their duties to the best of their abilities
• Delegate tasks amongst employees
• Follow-up with employees to ensure the tasks are being executed correctly and in a timely manner
• Lead and assist workers in performing their day-to-day tasks
• Assist customers in a manner that exceeds customer expectations
• Restock store shelves
• Ensure the store is kept clean at all times