Brandt is currently seeking an Engineering and Manufacturing Technical Specialist in our Regina location. This position is accountable for providing support to all the applications used by Design and manufacturing employees. This position reports into the Director of Technology.
- Collaborates with Engineering, Manufacturing and IT senior leadership to ensure the Engineering and Manufacturing Strategies are implemented successfully
- Provides support to all users of CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM/PLM Technology platforms ensuring each user has the right hardware and software to do their job
- Ensures that IT infrastructure is provisioned when and where required by the business
- Works with Vendors to facilitate training for users on new technology when deployed
- Ensure that all technical issues with the various vendors are dealt with and followed up to a resolution satisfactorily to the business user is achieved