We are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Supervisor to support our project in Kitimat, BC. Camp and flights from major airport hubs available.
- Communication with team through daily safety meetings.
- Set up work completion schedules.
- Assist with project estimating, including labour, supplies and materials.
- Execute work in line with federal, provincial and client and company quality standards, codes and safety regulations.
- Daily interactions with client on progress and project requirements.
- Submit daily reports, schedules and manpower to Project Manager
- Experience in scheduling and labour budget preparation.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Bolted Composite tanks is required
- Previous experience in gold mine operations
- Ability to work ...