CHC provides unmatched helicopter services that enable our customers to reach beyond – to work in remote and challenging destinations that limit others – and come home safely. We are dedicated to our purpose of getting our customers where they need to be, when they need to be there, anywhere in the world – safely and reliably. All you have to do is get on board!
At CHC, we pride ourselves on our values and culture:
Simplicity: Finding the most efficient way in everything we do
Agility: Moving quickly and decisively
Collaboration: Working together with candor and transparency
Innovation: Creating solutions and leading change
Ownership: Working with passion and doing what needs to be done
12 MONTH POSITION
As a global leader in helicopter transportation and repair, CHC has decades of experience in quickly mobilizing custom solutions anywhere in the world, including some of the most distant and challenging locations both on and offshore. CHC provides offshore transport on six continents and operates one of the most extensive search and rescue (SAR) networks in the world with aircraft protecting offshore oil and gas workers in the North Sea, the Caspian Sea, the Atlantic Ocean, both sides of the Indian Ocean and the Timor Sea. CHC also provides around-the-clock rapid response capabilities for a variety of government and private customers throughout the world.
We currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Coordinator, reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and will be responsible for the day-to-day Accounts Payable functions including coding, obtaining authorization, entering invoices, issuing payments and filing, as well as recommending improvements to internal processes.
- Accurately process coded invoices
- Ensure invoices are properly authorized for payment
- Compute discounts (if applicable)
- Accurately enter invoices
- Process payments
- Post journal entries
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Accurately file supplier invoices
- Liaise with suppliers and colleagues as necessary
- Recommend improvements to internal processes.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Accounts Payable Supervisor
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Flexible on shift work to support International/Global requirements
- Post-secondary diploma and with a minimum of two to four (2-4) years of Accounts Payable experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Must have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team oriented work approach with the ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and manage a demanding workload
- Intermediate level MS Excel and MS Word Basic written
- Verbal understanding of second language (Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or Italian) is preferred