Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions group is currently seeking a Building Science Engineer to join our Eastern Canada Infrastructure Built Environment group. This position is located in either our Burlington, Cambridge or Richmond Hill, ON offices.
- Review building envelope systems on new construction of municipal, healthcare, commercial, transit, and industrial projects
- Perform Building Condition Assessments (BCA) for existing buildings
- Carry out building envelope, field inspection, testing, and reporting
- Perform site investigations, evaluations and retrofit and restoration of designs of existing building envelope systems
- Prepare proposals, cost estimates and tender documents
- Administer contracts and manage ...