Number of vacancies: 2
Place of employment: 2260 Argentia Road Mississauga ON L5N 6H7
The tasks will be :
- Conduct life tests (burn-ins) on assemblies including medical device components, record and analyze results;
- Produce and test adapters, lamps, and cavity kits;
- Perform servicing on units that have been returned for servicing;
- Work with R&D engineers on building and testing new products; provide feedback on product design to improve ease of manufacturing.
Other responsibilities include:
- Read work orders, follow all applicable company procedures, production procedures and test procedures;
- Perform immediate assembly tasks to complete the assembly of production units, including but not limited to: crimping, soldering, screwing, using adhesives, UV curing, wiring and mounting;
- Test units or sub-assemblies using test ...