We are looking for a hard-working Warehouse Logistics Floor Associate to join our team.
- Picks and prepares orders for shipping based on established procedures.
- Verify the accuracy of orders picked, including product name and size, product code, lot number, expiration date, and quantity, as applicable.
- Pack and stage orders accordingly for outbound transport by creates shipping labels and other paperwork as necessary for parcels, LTL, and TL shipments.
- Ensure all equipment is in proper working order/conduct inspections before use. Follow PPE programs in place as applicable.
- Safely operate various material handling equipment.
- Utilize handheld computerized inventory scanners to accurately receive, pick and pack orders in a timely fashion.
- Finds resourceful solutions to obstacles that arise during order processing and shipping.
- Builds strong relationships with individuals at all levels of client organization and guarantees client has a positive, value-added experience in every interaction.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety standards are understood and adhered to.
- Encourage safe work practices in others.
- Back-up coverage for other Warehouse Logistics Floor Associates.
- Other projects, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Education and Industry Knowledge.
- Previous warehouse experience is an asset.
- Experience with quality control i.e. Inspection of returned merchandise.
- Experience of at least 1-2 years working with high-end apparel is required.
- Working knowledge of the warehousing/3PL industry is an asset.
- Pay great attention to detail is a must.
- Manages time effectively.
- Possesses awareness of warehouse and equipment safety procedures.
- Team player
- Knowledge of computers, ability to work in most Windows applications.
- Knowledge in ERP/WMS software (i.e. RF Pathways) is an asset.
- Knowledge of RF scanners, carts, pallet jacks is an asset.
- Good physical condition with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs (23 kgs) is a must.
- Ability to climb a 5step ladder repeatedly.
- Forklift certification required.
- Reach Lift Truck & Order Picker Certification and experience is an asset.
- Able to take direction and work well with others with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be a mature and dedicated individual.
- Ability to perform in fast pace environment.
Business Strategy Skills:Good interpersonal skills with the ability to encourage a team-based approach, and develop excellent relationships with internal and external customers
The ability to positively and enthusiastically motivate the ABC Team to short and long term success
About ITN Logistics:
ITN takes your business personally. We deliver fast, seamless solutions by building our business on five pillars – commitment, flexibility, trust, reliability, and passion, supported by our belief in taking your business personally. Tailoring solutions that meet your specific needs is what sets us apart, and it’s how we constantly exceed your expectations. ITN Logistics Group is Canadian based – with worldwide connections. Each component of the Group has a focus on a logistics specialty. We provide our customers with integrated combinations of all elements of the international import and export logistics process. Air and Sea Freight Forwarding – Worldwide Industrial Project Management – Worldwide Transborder Transportation – USA CANADA MÉXICO, Warehouse and Distribution Services, Enhanced Logistics Services, Intermodal Transportation. Our personnel have extensive industry experience and are well qualified to assist our clients with the many details associated with international trade. We strive to anticipate the needs of our customers and to create efficient and economical solutions based on their unique needs. ITN operates its own import and export consolidation system between Canada and many international commercial markets. Therefore we have a direct involvement in the routing, status and location of goods as they move through the supply-chain process.