Autonomy, curiosity, transparence, trust, respect. At InnovMetric, those are the values that surround us every day in our software development teams.
We are actively looking for talented developers. What does that mean for us?
- Love challenges and teamwork
- Be creative and think outside the box
- Be committed to the team and the company’s success, as well as the constant desire to learn and improve
- Experience in object-oriented coding and a good knowledge of C++ language (SOLID, design patterns)
- Code in a clear and structured manner while considering maintenance requirements, modularity, extensibility, and compatibility
- Care about the quality of the code, attention to details and be meticulous
- Good command of French and an intermediate level of English (written and spoken)
Here are some of the benefits of working for us:
- Excellent team support and the opportunity to participate in important projects as soon as you join the team
- Participate in all the development steps, from the assessment of requirements to the final delivery and user experience design (UX), the development of a sustainable software architecture and the software quality validation
- Daily application of the principles of the agile development method
- Strong continuous improvement culture
- Collaboration with people that are highly qualified; there is always something to learn from someone else
- Possibility to choose the workplace: at the office, remotely, or a mix of both
Who are we?
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Quebec City, QC, Canada, InnovMetric Software Inc. is the leading provider of universal 3D metrology software solutions. The world’s largest industrial manufacturing organizations, including GM, Volkswagen, Tesla, BMW, Boeing, and Apple trust InnovMetric’s PolyWorks® software solutions.
With its subsidiaries and joint ventures, InnovMetric has over 500 employees spanning 16 countries.
InnovMetric offers a unique work environment focused on collaboration that promotes personal and professional development.
If the introduction above caught your interest, here are more details about this career opportunity.
As the member of a team responsible for the development of the core of our product PolyWorks|DataLoopTM, you will have to develop a service-oriented architecture (back-end), our web interfaces and our secured API connections for different systems. Moreover, you will contribute to innovation research and the optimization of our clients’ business processes.
- Good knowledge of .NET Core, ASP.NET infrastructure and Visual Studio
- Experience in the conception and maintenance of API REST or similar
- Experience in the implementation of Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Good knowledge of databases, mainly SQL Server, Entity Framework, or other ORM/DAL
- Good comprehension of the challenges related to web applications development distributed to a wide range of users and data
As a complement to the qualifications mentioned, you also have the following assets:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS
- Knowledge of C++ language
- Experience in applicative security (authentication and authorization) from technologies such as OpenID Connect, SAML, OAuth 2.0, etc.
- Experience in the development of micro-services and the related architectural principles
- Knowledge of message queues or event bus (RabbitMQ or others)
- Knowledge of container infrastructures (Docker or others)
- Experience in data mining and/or artificial intelligence (big data)
- Experience in developing with Amazon’s AWS and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in server solutions development (on-premises)
You also have strong interests in:
- Server application development for international caliber companies
We offer advantageous employment conditions in a dynamic workplace:
- Flexible work schedule, allowing for a good balance between personal and professional life
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Group insurance and telemedicine service
- Free tea, coffee, and parking
- Sports and social activities as well as IMBand music group (check it out on Youtube!)
We thank you for your interest in this position. Please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates.