Responsible for providing leadership in the areas of cash management, foreign exchange, risk management, pricing and negotiations, capital budgeting and resource allocations.
- Reviews and manages cash management and debt management strategies, including cash flow forecasting, short-term liquidity and debt and equity financing
- Reviews and manages risk management strategies including interest rate and foreign exchange exposures and hedging facilities, including interest rate swaps, forward contracts, total return swaps and conservative use of other derivatives
- Reviews and manages banking relationships and documentation for financing and operating lines of credit
- Ensures lenders covenants are adhered to and reported on as prescribed by lenders (quarterly)
- Reviews and manages supplier financing programs
- Manages the Company's payment processing service providers (merchant services)