This position has now been filled. However, we forecast that we will be looking for an additional Account Director in the Summer of 2022.
If you would like us to keep your resume on file please e-mail email@example.com
Only continue reading if;
- You love being part of a company's growth - Marwick's and our clients
- You have a passion for expanding your digital marketing knowledge - who wants to do the same old, same old
- You work well as a team, but equally strong working on your own - thank you COVID
- You have a ton of client (or customer) facing experience - people, people, people
- You're not shy to pick up the phone - the '90s called and wanted to have a meeting over the phone
- You don't mind sales from time to time - we all got to hustle sometime
- You're UBER organized, almost weirdly organized. - like really organized
Our digital marketing team keeps growing and we're looking for our next team player to join us! We're Marwick Marketing a leading Premier Google Partner Agency British Columbia, Canada, and England, UK.
Ranked 11th Fastest Growing Company last year in British Columbia, out of 500,000 companies (source: Business In Vancouver magazine).
An insight into some of your day to day tasks;
- Run discovery calls (new leads calling in for the first time, YAY!)
- Prepare research for deep dives (dive into how we could potentially help a company grow)
- Build proposals (the fun stuff)
- Follow up on proposals
- Onboard new clients
- Host strategy calls via Google Meet In video conferencing
- Responsible for monthly reports and monthly calls
- Responsible for highlighting new opportunities for improving a client's digital marketing
- Responsible for managing client cancellations (not often, but can be sad)
- Responsible for wrapping up accounts
- Work with your Team Lead to improve processes
- This position is best suited to someone located in Squamish and/or the Vancouver/Lower Mainland area. We operate on a hybrid home/office structure.
In return you will receive;
- Salary range of $55,000 - $67,000
- Never work your birthday (paid day off)
- Full private medical benefits
- Vacation pay
- Additional five days off every year "Marwick Days"
- Account Director monthly bonuses
- Participant in the Marwick Marketing Bonus Pool