Employer: Jully Wang Group Inc. o/a Nexus Immigration & Recruitment
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years.
Salary: $46.06 to $47.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Terms: Permanent Full Time
Employment Conditions: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Start Date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
• MS Excel.
• MS PowerPoint.
• MS Windows.
• MS Word.
• MS Office.
• MS Outlook.
Security and Safety: Criminal record check.
Transportation: Own vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
• Fast-paced environment.
• Work under pressure.
• Attention to detail.
• Large workload.
• Tight deadlines.
Ability to Supervise: Working groups.
• Team player.
• Excellent oral communication.
• Excellent written communication.
Senior Managers Specific Skills:
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
• Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs.
• Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning.
• Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
• Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments.
• Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Please Apply by Email to email@example.com including Job Reference Number Nexus-0015-1
Advertised Until: Position filled with advertisement removed
The employer accepts applications from:
• Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
• Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.