Job Description Summary
Reporting to the Quality Management Team Lead, the Quality Management Associate (12-month contract) role is primarily responsible to ensure BD Canada maintains a robust, effective complaint handling system that complies with applicable BD procedures and Health Canada requirements. The role will also support BD's requirements and priorities to create customer value, addressing elements critical to Business success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product Quality Complaints - Responsible for managing, processing and executing customer complaints from system entry to closure
- Collaborate with global complaints network on overall complaints handling process including system improvements, process efficiency, and reporting
- Evaluate customer complaints for reportability to Health Canada
- Prepare Mandatory Problem Reports for submission to Health Canada
- Assess and report worldwide vigilance ...