Search for similar jobs in your region
The Team Leader plays an integral part of the service delivery for the individuals that we support by providing leadership and guidance in a cooperative team oriented approach. The Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functioning of the individual(s) and staff within the home.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working with individuals with complex cognitive behavioral challenges.
- Have prior supervisory experience.
- Valid Certification in Emergency First Aid and CPR Level C.
- Minimum Grade 12 education, preferably post-secondary, Developmental Service Worker Certificate, or a combination of related education/experience.
- Certification in PART (Professional Assault Response Training)
- Valid Drivers License and access to a vehicle
- Above average communication skills (both verbal and oral), organizational skills, the ability to work effectively within a team ...