Graham Packaging Company is looking for a(n) Blow Mold Technician based in Mississauga, Ontario
Blow Mold Technicians are responsible for installation and repair of equipment in the plant. The Blow Mold Technician will perform preventative and reactive maintenance on all production equipment and building. The primary duties of a Blow Mold Technician include:
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- Understands, follows and enforces all established policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- Focus on producing quality product by monitoring quality levels and adjust the manufacturing processes to ensure product integrity.
- Maintain controls for assuring successful plant performance to budgeted goals.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility...