SUMMARY: The Controller is responsible for the company’s consolidated financial reporting including budgeting, forecasting, the maintenance of adequate financial records and the establishment of comprehensive internal controls.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating all accounting operational functions for three facilities and two companies including the management and mentorship of a team of 5 accounting staff in Brampton
- Coordinating the preparation of internal and external financial reporting including quarterly bank reporting, budgets, and monthly financial reporting to the ownership group
- Assist CFO with the integration of future out of country subsidiaries (potential acquisitions)
- Assist CFO with the development and monitoring of key KPIs and metrics
- Management and coordination of external audits
- Evaluate and document existing reporting, budgeting, and ...