Canada - Alberta, Calgary Job Summary
- Builds analytic and design skills.
- Conducts engineering design under the supervision of an
- Creates designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, and final working drawings under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Collects and analyzes data under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Uses computer software as a tool for solving basic engineering problems.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule under supervision.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with a Water Resources focus
- Must have valid driver's license