This is an exciting opportunity to join the Edwards Lifesciences Canada team, as we are searching for a Professional Education & Medical Affairs Manager to support our marketing and sales teams for all 4 business units.
- Develop overarching training strategy and methodology for multiple programs including selecting and qualifying vendors, key project targeting and development management, delivery of core curricula, strategy to obtain KOL input and key clinical assessments, development of substantiation targets and oversee approval of materials.
- Develop Professional Education programs and strategies for the organization.
- Identify, engage independently, and influence KOLs to develop strategically aligned messages on EW programs
- Create and manage all product and/or program related training documents and educational tools from program planning to execution
- Develop the strategy for the effective launch, ...