Job Description Summary
Do you have Your Mechanics license but are looking to get out of the shop environment?
We have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking individuals with their Automotive Licensed Technicians to join our specialized team supplying Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) support to Canadian & US Dealers.
You’ll be handling contacts from dealerships across Canada & the US. You will be responsible in supporting Automotive Dealership technicians with diagnostics and repair procedures and updating and recording database case management. You’ll have access to a shop stocked with vehicles you’d be supporting. With additional support from product engineers on site to run any questions or ideas by.
We’re open from 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday-Friday
This exciting position offers industry competitive based wages with quarterly bonuses and benefits. Plus, a bilingual premium for those that are fluent in English & French
What we offer:
- Full time position
- Great starting wage (Bilingual $28.27 per hr)
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, life insurance and pension plan
- Group discounts and perks ranging from electronics to travel
- Ability to learn from the manufacturer through hands-on and web based technical training.
- Access to the latest technology, tools and equipment to support your learning and vehicle repairs.
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization via training and continuous improvement.
- Support from management and other team members to help you succeed.
- A management team that values you, as well as your work life balance.
- Class A Automotive License (310s - inter-provincial)
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- 5 yrs automotive experience with repairs/diagnostics
- Basic computer knowledge
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Strong aptitude for technical/mechanical repairs.
- Effective diagnostic aptitude, with strong time management skills.
- Detailed customer centric approach and a team player.
- Strong communication and computer software skills
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 26 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by working closely with clients to improve the customer experience and generate excellent business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com. #cnxjobs
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic. Concentrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Here at Concentrix, we are striving to be great at customer and employee engagement.Our focus is on you.We are fanatical about our staff.We are here to bring a holistic approach to employee engagement and we wish to enable you with improved access and thus enhance the employee experience and job satisfaction.