Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking Field Technician to join our team in Saskatoon or Prince Albert, AB.
Rodmen/Rodwomen duties include:
- Travel to and from sites across the province
- Carry survey stakes
- Pound (hammer) in survey stakes
- Assist is setting up and running RTK GPS equipment
- Assist with survey notes
- Flagperson duties (if required for high traffic count roads or if assisting with geotechnical drilling operations)
Scaler/Checker duties (often used inter-changeably and/or rotated into positions to give people breaks):
- Travel to and from sites across the province, although will try to hire local whenever possible
- Track (collect tickets from truck drivers) and control dump distances for various commodities being dumped on the road surface during construction (traffic gravel, sub-base, base and asphalt tickets)
- Track ...