CONSOR is currently looking for a Contract Administrator for our Transportation group for our operations in Ontario.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities.
- Analyze project billings and prepares payment status reports.
- Research correspondence and prepares written summaries of such research, which in some instances, include recommendations for project management action.
- Prepare billing instructions and other contract administration instructions for project.
- Prepare reports, usually of a financial nature, relating to contract costs, incremental contract funding, number/dollar value of contracts received in given time-period, and project status reports.
- Administer the process by which project charge numbers are opened or closed for authorized labor and/or other direct costs.
- Administer the RFQ requirements for assigned contracts.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as ...