Gottardo Group of Companies
277 Pennsylvania Ave, Concord, ON L4K 5R9, Canada
Job Position: Masonry Estimator (Full Time Position)
Gottardo Masonry is seeking an experienced estimator for I.C.I. and high-rise –residential-type projects.
Primary Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Price and complete Masonry and Concrete Takeoffs
- Prioritize estimates based on schedule, client importance, competition, bid deadlines
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Price addendums and Send RFI's when needed
- Review contracts to ensure the correct scope of work
- Generate/Track Submittals
- Timely pricing of Change orders
- Verify job costs
- Track material yields
- Maintain strict contract document control
- Assist in Monthly Billings and Invoices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook & Google Sheets/Docs
- Detail-oriented, professional, and self-motivated.
- Work well under pressure.
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines and goals.
- Minimum 7 years experience to join our team of Estimators.
About Gottardo Group of Companies:
We are a Real Estate Developer, Design builder and General Contractor. Head Office is located in Vaughan. Successful completion of prestigious developments, office buildings, industrial distribution and manufacturing facilities, retail centres, and hotels, which are owned and leased, has established Gottardo as a leader in the building sector.