We are currently seeking out ambitious co-op students and recent graduates for our Recruiter - Internship
The job is unpaid with high possibility to be hired as a permanent employee, training and transportation allowance and credit hours will be provided. University and college students are welcome to apply!
- Build applicant pool by researching and connecting with community groups, colleges, specialized social media groups, and other outside the box strategies
- Study job descriptions and job qualifications to then create job ads on multiple platforms
- Market organization’s culture, assist in online branding by posting interesting and attractive ads
- Assist Recruiters in full-cycle recruitment process
- Monitoring job ads and assure applicants are continuously contacted.
- Conduct test, background checks, reference checks and preparation of required paperwork