Easyship has innovated the global shipping landscape with our shipping and logistics technology.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we’re always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!
Position Title: Junior Customer Success Manager
Reports to: Head of Customer Success
Key Relationships: Sales team, Marketing team, Product team, Operations team
Job Purpose: Help our clients to achieve their business goals by effectively understanding and utilizing the suite of Easyship’s products and features, thereby increasing revenue per client. Drive product adoption and work with other departments, such as Customer Service and Product, to ensure a seamless customer journey.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of small and medium eCommerce clients across the United States, reducing customer churn and increasing customer satisfaction scores
- Conduct customer onboarding, driving product adoption and helping clients to become familiar with our platform and services
- Conduct joint business reviews with clients to set goals and desired outcomes that will be incorporated into the Customer Success Plan for the upcoming semester
- Function as point person to escalate issues and problems that may arise and coordinate its resolution
- Collaborate effectively with multiple teams across different regions and time zones, namely with sales (to manage the handoff of clients) and operations (to deal with any emergency with warehouses or couriers) and tech (to escalate any technical issues)
- Analyze weekly product adoption data to identify up- and cross-sell opportunities
- Analyze weekly customer health data to identify follow-up actions and proactively avoid customer churn
What you will bring:
- 1+ years of experience in a customer success or consulting role, or 2+ years in a sales or account management role
- You are data-driven, well-organized and have a bias toward action: you rely on metrics and KPIs to plan your weekly schedule
- You are a great communicator with the ability to influence and drive action across internal and external teams
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment: you are always willing to take on new projects, and do whatever it takes to make your customers happy and your company successful
- You are a true team-player who contributes with positive energy to our team
Nice to have:
- Experience in a SAAS/PAAS company is a strong plus
- College degree
- Exposure to or ability to understand technical issues
What is in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- On-target earnings up to 18% of the quarterly salary
- Equity in the company
- Generous PTO
- Work from home
- Gym allowance
- Annual all-company Summit in Hong Kong
- A chance to work with a first-class, global team!
Easyship will not be responding to any agency outreach for any of our open positions.