**Work At Home option available**
- Desktop will be provided by client.
- A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work.
- A telephone, landline or cell is required based on position offered
Job Description:You provide the winning attitude; we’ll provide you with the winning atmosphere! The Sales Advisor is a rewarding inside sales position within a Small Business Solutions division.
Through a variety of sales channels, our top focus is to expand the number of businesses within key geographies and industries to ensure we are warmly accepted wherever, whenever, and however our Card members want to spend.
Our sales floor has a tremendous atmosphere that is dynamic, professional and supportive! We hire great people, who are outgoing, passionate and dedicated!
What we offer:
- To reward you for your success we offer a competitive compensation package including base hourly pay ($14.50/hr), incredible uncapped commission, quarterly incentive programs and benefits
- Interactive training and supportive environment
- Lucrative commission potential and incentives
- Career path and advancement
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, employee assistance program, and RRSP contributions
- Free parking and transit accessible location
- Onsite full cafeteria
- Discount program designed for everyone
- Promote and sell the value of the Business to businesses
- Places outbound calls to prospective merchants, deliver a compelling sales pitch and sign them up to accept our Cards.
- The Sales Advisor will be provided with a set of prospect leads that are primarily small businesses within priority geographies and industries. The Sales Advisor should be self-motivated to effectively work through all stages of the sales cycle, including demonstrating value, rebutting objections, closing the sale and completing onboarding.
- Understand the products and maintains a working knowledge of all pertinent products and services
- Utilizes available tools and resources as designed to enhance navigation, and overall efficiency while on the call
- Meets specific performance standards and quality targets
- Adheres to professional/department/divisional practices, standards, processes and controls to achieve operational excellence
- Contributes to the center Metric goals by achieving the individual targets
- Strong business acumen, insightful, ability to apply good judgment based on customer’s needs
- 1 year of experience working in a customer service and/or sales environment
- Ability to identify sales opportunities by confidently offering products and services to meet customer needs
- Basic computer skills required
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- If this sounds like the right opportunity for you APPLY TODAY!
The Company:Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 26 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by working closely with clients to improve the customer experience and generate excellent business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com. #cnxjobs
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristicConcentrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process*msja
Here at Concentrix, we are striving to be great at customer and employee engagement.Our focus is on you.We are fanatical about our staff.We are here to bring a holistic approach to employee engagement and we wish to enable you with improved access and thus enhance the employee experience and job satisfaction.