Reporting to the Principal(s) of the Office Leasing division (and/or other designated person), this role includes daily real estate administrative support in a fast-paced environment. As a Client Services Coordinator (“CSC”), you will provide sales, marketing, and research support along with general office administration to our brokers and clients. Your responsibilities will be an exciting mix of presentation support, listing and offer preparation, property marketing and client reporting, conducting market research and transaction administration, all while coordinating promotional and post sales marketing materials (working along side with our marketing team).
This role is suited for someone who is passionate about real estate with a preference to have a successful real estate career in an administrative capacity.
The key responsibilities of the Client Services Coordinator include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation, control, and maintenance of legal documents (letters of intent, offers, proposals, commission agreements, listing agreements, amendments, waivers, extensions) throughout the deal and due diligence process
- Maintain and review property listings and manage expiry dates and prepare required documentation
- Maintain records of correspondence for property listings with brokers and update client reporting as required
- Coordinate deal processing with brokers and Accounting department
- Schedule meetings, appointments, property tours and travel plans
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and overall layout making appropriate changes; responsible of accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Provide administrative support for internal and external correspondence including file management
- Work closely with brokers on various initiatives and special projects
- Organize, create, prepare and produce customized marketing materials as well as client-specific packages, presentations, and proposals
- Assist with preparation, coordination and assembly of marketing materials for property listings, including brochures, invitations, signage, and announcements InDesign, while maintaining the Avison Young brand throughout all projects
- Update listings on Avison Young website and other locations as advised
- Research and design space map tailored for clients on InDesign
- Coordinate property availability surveys and other applicable research and marketing collateral relevant
- Conduct market information research through various sources including CRM and third party databases such as MLS, Altus, CoStar etc.
- Update CRM database with current market and client information
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task at an above average level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ direct experience in the commercial real estate industry or a comparable administrative role relevant to commercial real estate
- Advanced knowledge and efficient use of business suite computer programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
- Possess characteristic traits of independent thinking, self-starting initiative while working well in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to handle flexibility in task management while having a keen eye for detail
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and create general business documentation
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and format presentations
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to multi-task, utilize effective time management skills and be able to recognize and respond to time sensitive issues and tasks
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with multiple timelines and limited direction/ supervision
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters
- A valid Drivers License is required
A positive attitude is essential as we strive to maintain and protect our culture by hiring only those that enhance our current compliment of long-term employees and bring value to our team.