QA Document Control Administrator
- For each sample tested:
- Ensure the data package is complete
- Scan the full data package including the CofA, raw data, ALS, SSF and client communication/s.
- Archive the entire data package for each sample by placing it in a sequentially labeled folder.
- Provide a copy of the CofA and the Client PO to the Finance Department
- Mail the original raw data to the specified clients
- Develop and maintains good working relationship with clients.
- Review e-mail box for timely response to clients.
- Control electronic records of documents.
- Handle client test methods process
- Archive the CofA’s, lab books and log books as needed.
- Issue and prepare logbooks for the QC and Microbiology labs.
- Ensure compliance with the company's Record Retention Policy and requlatory requirements.
- Assure provision for signing out COA folders when removed from archive room.