Yoti is rapidly expanding in the Canada and we're looking for a dynamic, tenacious Business Development Manager to join our International team.
Our target market sectors are changing fast and adapting to the new paradigm of Digital ID Verification and away from more traditional methods, we have developed a wide suite of products to tap this massive opportunity.
We will provide all the support and opportunities to fast track growth for the person who demonstrates that they are willing and able able to meet our high bar for performance.
The successful candidate will be:
- Securing key anchor organisations post launch in order to provide businesses and organisations where consumers can use Yoti.
- Responsibility for rapidly growing, in a scalable manner, the number of organisations using Yoti and interacting with consumers.
- Driving Yoti users take up through B2B channels and revenues, in accordance with the Company’s strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Key Anchor Organisations
Growth of Organisations using Yoti
- Identifying and closing key anchor organisations that best fit the acquisition strategy of the company.
- Identifying key market verticals that will drive growth in the business, taking into account the current status of the product and future planned developments.
- Assessing the business needs of organisations for Yoti applications and working with Commercial Directors and Senior Management, including the Product Team, to ensure that the product meets these business needs.
- Working with the marketing team to best market to target organisations in order to create a self service environment conducive to scalable and cost effective growth.
- Responsible for contacting, negotiating and signing up potential partners where a non-automated approach is required. This includes demonstrating Yoti products and services to organisations and at conferences.
- Represent Yoti within membership bodies, industry events and conferences as directed.
Supporting the development of Business Development team
- Supporting the drive for maximising revenues, but within the company’s overall land grab strategy.
- Managing key accounts and driving profitability / maximisation of use of Yoti once onboarded.
- Researching and understanding market verticals, prioritising targets, measuring success, providing feedback.
- Continuously updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and professional networks.
Please note that this role is a fully remote, long-term contractor position, and the successful candidate must be able to able to support Eastern Timezone operating hours.
- Business development experience
- Full current driving licence
- Open to travelling for conferences etc as required (post-COVID)
- Market knowledge in the technology, identity and target market sectors
- Some understanding of biometrics, crypto and cyber security advantageous
- Ability to research industry and organisational opportunities
- Sales skills - including the ability to close deals, presentational abilities, deal sourcing, objection handle & negotiate
- Ability to consistently meet business development targets
- Key account management capability
- Ability to understand and explain the technical aspects of the solutions at a high level
- People management skills
What’s in it for you?
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 15 days' vacation
- 5 'Selfie' Days - for your own personal development; volunteering, charity events, etc
- Learning opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, conferences, events, courses )
- Team Events
- Flexible working
- Find out what we're up to in the Yoti Blog
- See what our employees have to say about us on the Yoti Glassdoor
- Have a read through our SDK
- Check out our Github account for more code info
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a company doing crazy-complex projects, in a fun and exciting environment, where creativity is rewarded - this is part of the Yoti DNA. We like people who have a positive attitude, transparent and are open and honest about their thoughts. Committed, collaborative and champion all of our principles and what we stand for.
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a simpler, more secure way of proving identity. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
If your application is successful please be aware that as part of our pre-employment checks:
- We will check your details against fraud prevention databases
- We will check identity; address match; PEPs and sanctions; bank validation, verification, fraud checks, negative data (CCJ, bankruptcy)
- If our investigations identify fraud or other criminal offences both when applying for a job and during your employment, we will record the details on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies and other organisations to prevent fraud.
- Please contact HR@Yoti.com to get information on which fraud prevention databases we use.
If we consider that you might be suitable for other roles in the future, we will keep your details so we can contact you about these other roles. If you do not want us to keep your details for this purpose, please e-mail HR@yoti.com or let us know at any