- Lead GM Controls project Engineer
- Lead a team of Controls Engineers
- Building our customer relationships
- Timesheet and Expense approvals
- Quoting and assisting quoting new projects
- Assist with electrical and software design when required.
- Start-up, debug and troubleshooting of robotic automation equipment at the Build Shop and customer's site.
- Throughput enhancement at customer's site.
Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Lead Controls Engineer 5+ years
- Intermediate Controls Engineer 2-5 years
- Thorough knowledge of PLC, HMI and Robotic integration utilizing Control Logix and/or Siemens controls hardware.
- Extensive commissioning experience.
- Hardware and Software design experience.
- Body Shop experience is a definite asset.
- GM GCCS2, GCCH1 certified
- Position requires travel to customer's locations.