**Limited Time Only - Signing Bonus of up to $1,000 **
OSL Direct is a leading Authorized Marketing Partner for Bell Canada, with a people-first and award-winning culture. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day.
Our team is expanding and recruiting for a Client Relationship Specialist. As an ambassador of the Bell Canada brand, you will market and drive the sale of Bell’s full suite of residential products including TV, Internet, Wireless, Home Phone and Smart Home to customers who reside in apartment and condominium buildings within your assigned territory.
Your ability to establish and nurture relationships within the Multi-Dwelling Unit space with property managers and board members will enable you to secure marketing rights. Using a variety of marketing strategies including kiosks, canvassing, and presentations, you will connect and tailor solutions for the tenants and condo owners. Successful candidates are driven entrepreneurial self-starters, with a strong work ethic, a high degree of integrity and goal-oriented attitude.
What does OSL offer you?
- Competitive base pay, plus lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Paid car allowance, access to a vehicle is required for this role.
- Fulltime flexible work schedule; evening and some weekend work are required to maximize customer contact
- Tools for success: Smartphone & tablet, Bell branded clothing, ID badge, Salesforce CRM
- Training programs to help you master your role
- Ongoing coaching, learning and career development to ensure your success
- 25% discount on your personal residential Bell services
- Company benefits including health and dental coverage
Here’s where you come in…
- Use your account management experience to nurture relationships with everyone within your portfolio including property managers and tenants
- Drive and support the sale of Bell’s residential product suite as a brand ambassador by organizing and executing marketing events such as hosted kiosks and presentations, canvassing and cold calling
- Build and maintain solid relationships with various stakeholders (Superintendents, Property Managers, Resident Managers, Board of Directors etc.) to ensure that Bell products and services are marketed to all prospective residents, driving sales in the MDU segment
- Identify the specific needs of customers and tailor solutions that fit their lifestyle
- Meet with your team weekly to strategize innovations, track goals, and report on sales and marketing results
- Build customer loyalty by resolving customer with issues with care and attention
- Excite and engage with customers to differentiate Bell products from competitors
- Use Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage your assigned territory
- Be an ambassador of Bell within assigned buildings and MDU community, leverage all opportunities and provide competitive intelligence
Do you have the keys to success?
- An ambitious positive independent self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- An outgoing people person & team player, helping and being around people energies you
- Expert in time management, evaluating priorities, and accomplishing goals
- Motivated by rewards (uncapped commission means unlimited earning potential!)
- A proven track record of sales, account and pipeline management experience
- Business development skills particularly; prospecting, cold calling, and relationship development
- Reliable access to personal vehicle and valid driver’s license in good standing
- Ability for frequent travel across the region as required
- A flexible fulltime work schedule that includes availability on evenings and weekends as required
About OSL Direct:
OSL is a people-first, award-winning company that provides outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s largest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate, driven people to be those sales leaders and who are ready for their next big career move. OSL people are professional, willing to adapt and learn new skills, and are social by nature. Our people are what make OSL an award-winning, leading sales and operational organization.
COVID-19: To keep our staff and customers safe we provide PPE, extensive health & safety protocols we are proud to offer a safe and supporting environment to keep our team and clients safe.