Here we grow again, if you like working outdoors, really enjoyed your summer job mowing lawns in middle school then a job in Horticultural Industry is for you. Horticultural companies work to preserve and enhance a client’s landscape.
Horticultural Projects can be as simple as caring for grass and shrubs, or as elaborate as tending to turf, trees, and other landscape elements at a luxury resort.
Since maintaining the “attractiveness” of landscapes is so popular, there is rarely a shortage of work as a horticultural professional. This isn’t your simple summer lawn-mowing job anymore!
We at Mr. Lawnmower are looking for energetic and motivated individuals that have tremendous leadership qualities and are attention to detail-oriented. Mr. Lawnmower is based in Scarborough, and currently has an opening for a Lawn Maintenance/Landscape Construction Foreman and Landscape/Lawn-care Technicians. Candidates must be dependable, Honest, and Trustworthy. References will be mandatory.
Landscape Maintenance Crew Foreman/Manager
A qualified landscape foreman will be expected to have experience in and required to do the following:
- Oversee the work and keep the workers in the field on task.
- Coordinate jobs, make assignments, deal with the customers on-site and take advantage of sales opportunities that may arise.
- Must have a valid G license and a mode of transportation
- Train and supervise lawn technicians and assist with marketing projects.
- Will be directly responsible for the overall quality of the work.
- High school diploma • CLT/CLP or Two-year technical college certificate in horticulture an asset • Valid first aid certificate an asset • WHMIS training an asset • 2-4 years of experience Landscape Maintenance Technicians A qualified Landscape Maintenance Technician will be expected to have experience in and required to do the following:
- General Lawn Maintenance including grass cutting, trimming and blowing.
- Spring and Fall Property Cleanups.
- General Garden Maintenance including weeding, soil turning, edging, pruning, and planting.
- Garbage removal.
- Winter work including snow removal.
Please be advised that due to the anticipated high volume of response to this ad, Mr. Lawnmover is not able to respond to every applicant. Someone from Mr. Lawnmover will contact qualified applicants that meet the requirements of the position and match the background and professional experience.
About Mr. Lawnmower Landscaping Services Ltd. :
Mr Lawnmower Landscaping Services is a reliable and professional landscape company with a commitment to excellence and quality. We have been serving the Greater Toronto Area since 2003. At Mr Lawnmower, we are proud to have a very large client base in Toronto, Ontario. These clients have used our services many times which is a testament to the outstanding service that we provide.