About this role: About this role:
We are hiring a Senior Accountant to join our client’s growing team. This role will be responsible for maintaining framework to measure financial and operating performance and will prepare and report accurate and timely financial results to the Corporate Finance team.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial results under IFRS & non-GAAP principles.
- Perform detailed accounting variance analysis for site management and thecorporate team for the quarterly disclosure package.
- Act as a Sarbanes-Oxley Champion ensuring accounting systems, processes andcontrols are adequately documented and executed to support a Sarbanes-Oxley
- Provide support for independent and internal audits and assist with coordination ofactivities for audits.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of ...