Considering a new career where the training is provided from day one? Interested in learning in-demand and recession-proof skills to develop your career, with a solid base salary and upside potential?
Our Field Service Rep position delivers on FBC’s specialized in-home business tax and consulting services. This is an entry-level position without the entry level pay. Our specialty is farm small business taxes and bookkeeping, but we service all types of businesses. Your experience in customer service and/or sales combined with our extensive training and career development program, will ensure your success in this role.
A typical week as a Field Service Rep involves traveling to meet with FBC clients in their homes or places of business, gathering information necessary to file their tax returns with proprietary software that makes data entry simple. Join us and be a part of the team who serves our valued clients!
As a Field Service Rep, you will:
- Deliver outstanding service to our clients
- Develop your knowledge and skills through FBC’s career development programs
- Build strong relationships with FBC clients
- Gather financial information while providing advice and consultation
Education and Experience:
- Experience in customer service/sales (must enjoy working with people)
- Accounting or bookkeeping education and/or experience would be an asset but not required (we’ll teach you how to use our unique software)
- Knowledge of tax preparation would be an asset but not required (you will gain foundational tax knowledge through our learning and development programs)
- The ability to travel throughout specified areas of the territory served by FBC
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are essential
- Willing to visit clients in their home or business (and avoid sitting at a desk all day!)
FBC Provides the Following:
- You will be eligible to participate in the following Benefits plans
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Member Discounts
- Health Spending Account
- Matching Savings
- Matching Giving
- Provides a base salary and commissions - earning potential from $65,000 - $75,000
- Provides a travel supplement
- Incentives related to learning & development and performance
- Comprehensive training and development and a supportive environment to ensure success in your career
- Career stability with a company that has been providing tax & bookkeeping services for 70+ years (and we all know taxes are not going away any time soon)
- A flexible schedule
- Annual incentive trips to exciting destinations
- 3 weeks of paid training included
If you enjoy helping people on a daily basis and want a career that supports your development, APPLY TODAY!