Recipe Unlimited Corporation is Canada’s leading full service restaurant company. Home to such iconic brands as Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, St.Hubert, The Keg, Montana’s, Kelseys, Pubs, Bier Markt, East Side Mario’s, Landing Group, New York Fries, the Burger’s Priest, The Pickle Barrel & Catering, State and Main, Elephant and Castle and Original Joe’s. With this diverse portfolio of restaurants our Home Office Teammates have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of some of the most popular, well-loved brands in Canada. Variety isn’t the only thing we offer – we are passionate about our industry, we celebrate and support diversity of thought, we are innately curious and encourage our Teammates to take ownership. Above all else, we believe in doing the right thing for our people, our communities and our planet.
Reporting to the Director - Marketing, The Digital Marketing Manager will champion the strategy and execution of the Brand's Social Media, Digital Media, CRM/Loyalty and Mobile App growth strategy. Working with internal and external creative and media agencies, this role will take ownership of social media planning, activities and strategies to develop brand awareness and provide an engaging experience for our customers and followers. It will also guide our guests through the digital landscape from awareness through conversion. In addition, this role will monitor and optimize content on montana’s.ca. The individual will be a critical part of the brand marketing team in defining and fulfilling brand identity and positioning strategies.
What you will be doing in this role :
- Build a CRM strategy that optimizes the Guest journey across social media, e-mail, mobile app and website usage.
- Develop Social Media, E-Mail and Mobile App content calendars.
- Create social media campaigns that ultimately drive users to our restaurants.
- Be Montana’s community manager, stay abreast of user-generated content that could be utilized organically and drive engagement. Along with the Guest Services team, monitor social networks for potential threats or opportunities in user-generated content that may negatively affect the business.
- Establish relationships with key bloggers and online influencers.
- Manage the planning, scheduling and execution of email and mobile app push programs.
- Lead Grill Lovers Club and Kids Club.
- Manage internal and external promotional partnerships (e.g. Scene, CAA) to drive brand awareness and traffic.
- Lead montanas.ca and online ordering site/app.
- Lead external agencies and internal designers to continuously optimize digital and social media buys and creative.
- Test and learn various Mobile App improvements to increase downloads, retention, orders, and order value
- Set effective benchmarks for measurement and track performance and KPIs across all Social Media and CRM efforts. Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results, implement optimization tactics and develop stronger campaigns.
- Establish relationships with key contacts within Recipe to better understand additional areas of opportunities
What we are looking for from you :
- Demonstrated digital and interactive leadership experience
- A minimum 3 years of experience in social media and email
- A minimum 3 years of experience developing business or marketing plans and cross functional team environment experience
- Project management experience an asset
- A results oriented, team player with a focus on the customer
- Passion for social media, technology and the online space
- Ability to set priorities to maximum productivity and focused business results
- Ability to work in a dynamic and evolving team environment, utilizing interpersonal skills to manage the relationships across multiple brands
- You are an influencer who can present data/facts to gain buy-in
- Strong project management, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen and the ability to set KPI's and analyze raw data into meaningful and actionable insights
- Results-oriented individual who enjoys a fast paced environment
- Ability to think and operate both strategically and tactically
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills, with the ability to influence at all levels
What’s in it for you?:
- Flexible/Hybrid work environment
- You’d be joining a close-knit, innovative team of creative and energetic go-getters
- You’d be a part of Canada’s largest full-service restaurant company that leads the industry in size and innovation
- 20% associate discount dining card and monthly dining allowance valid at participating Recipe brands
- A welcoming, fun and safe work environment founded on respect
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
- Industry-leading benefits, wellness programs, and total rewards programs
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.