Program Manager - Ecosystem Digital Partnerships management-MON17851
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Collaborate with teams and stakeholders across Bombardier Aviation to identify strategic opportunities and to manage a digital partnership roadmap - Continuously review market landscape, identifying developing partnership opportunities that will position Bombardier as a market leader - Support the Digital Innovations leadership team in developing the overall group strategy - Enlist partners with the objective of improving the customer experience by both simplifying their journey and leveraging external data. - Build proposals for both solicited and non-solicited companies - Together with the procurement and legal teams, negotiate and finalize master agreements and/or data license agreements. - Regularly solicit feedback and communicate progress to customers/stakeholders using various feedback channels (e.g. customer forums, focus groups, surveys etc.) - Establish regular governance with the legal and procurement teams in order to address risks, issues and prioritization - Report roadmap status to the executive leadership team - Establish and track to financial milestones, targets and all other relevant KPIs
- Negotiate the terms of provider contracts
- Ensure provider compliance with contract terms and legal regulations
- Ensure organizational compliance with contract terms
- Drafts, edits and negotiates NDAs, SOWs, and other standard and basic form agreements according to departmental contract negotiation guidelines and procedures
As our ideal candidate,
- You have up to three years working as a negotiator, contract manager or related field - You have a bachelor’s degree in management, law or a related field, or equivalent experience. - You have experience working with contracts and/or data license agreements - You have experience working with and applying intellectual property guidelines - You have high organizational skills - You are able to mitigate issues quickly and effectively - You have the ability to influence others - You have strong oral and written English communications skills and functional French communication skills are desired
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities