Gottardo Group of Companies
277 Pennsylvania Ave, Concord, ON L4K 5R9, Canada
Job Position: Administrative Assistant (Full Time Position)
We are Real Estate Developers, Design Builders and General Contractors of office buildings, industrial facilities and specialty use buildings in the GTA.
Administrative Assistant, providing day-to-day administrative duties and support to our Senior staff in many aspects of the business.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years in an EA role in a construction environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in word processing, email, Microsoft office, outlook and excel with strong keyboarding, formatting, proofreading and grammar skills; accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, listening skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Self motivated, ability to work under pressure and handle change positively.
- Some knowledge of Leasing & Sales, and some Legal is beneficial.
- Energetic, reliable and trustworthy
About Gottardo Group of Companies:
We are a Real Estate Developer, Design builder and General Contractor. Head Office is located in Vaughan. Successful completion of prestigious developments, office buildings, industrial distribution and manufacturing facilities, retail centres, and hotels, which are owned and leased, has established Gottardo as a leader in the building sector.