Do you want to work with one of Canada’s top companies represented by an award-winning staffing agency?
Our large and well-established client is looking for a Highly organized, Contract Full time Assistant - Real Estate, Term for up to 2 years, to join their team in Vancouver, BC. This organization specializes in the import/export of cargo in the Canadian market place.
Experience working with Indigenous Peoples of Canada is considered an asset, and First Nation, Métis, and Inuit people are encouraged to apply.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Prepare contracts for signature and ensure receipt of insurance and user charges
- Coordinate property agreements for utilizing documents and rent calculated in accordance with predetermined rates for such uses
- Committed to holding yourself to a high and uncompromising standard of accuracy and confidentiality
- Coordinate the issuance of agreements utilizing documents and standardized charges. Ensure agreements are returned in a timely manner and verify registration in Land Titles Office as required
- Compose routine correspondence, as required
- Provide support to senior departmental employees on agreements as required, including completing due diligence, research, drafting submissions, filing and electronic record keeping etc
- Ability to receive instruction on detailed matters and have initiative and ability to execute them
- As assigned, compile reports from available Departmental and Organizational database software
- Ensure departmental records are up-to-date
- Ensure receipt of required insurance policies and certificates. Review insurance documents for consistency with agreement requirements follow up as necessary
- Compile information or generate reports as assigned
- Administer less-complex standardized lease and license agreements, for lower risk uses including Short Term Use, Log Storage and including but not limited to new agreements, amendments, assignments, terminations and other routine agreements for the use of organization property under the guidance of senior departmental employees and/or managers
- Draft submissions and other documentation as required for management approvals
- Conduct routine site inspections as required to ensure compliance with agreement terms
- Communicate with tenants/licensees regarding agreement terms.
- Collect rents and other charges as required
- Coordinate appropriate requirements from relevant internal/external contacts
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Post-secondary studies in property management or land law
- Two years’ experience in a real estate environment.
- Proficiency using personal computers is essential, including MS Word and Excel.
- Experience working with a property management database is required.
- Experience preparing real estate contracts and knowledge of leases and lease terms are an asset.
- If this position is classified as safety risk sensitive, you must also be able to pass pre-access drug & alcohol testing
- Successfully pass a Security Clearance check
- Perfect work life balance as you will work in office and remotely
- Location of office in downtown Vancouver
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits plan, Earned Time Off program!
Kindly submit your resume in Word format and ensure your work history includes the Month/Year for every employer.
**We thank all applicants for applying, however only those shortlisted and considered for an interview will be contacted directly**
Looking for more opportunities? Check out our website at www.spiritomega.org
Don't see a posting that suits you? Apply to our "General Application" and our recruiters will get in touch when they have a job that fits you!
Follow us "Spirit Omega" on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for all our new postings.
Powered by JazzHR