Recipe Unlimited Corporation is Canada’s leading full service restaurant company. Home to such iconic brands as Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, St.Hubert, The Keg, Montana’s, Kelseys, Milestones, Pubs, Bier Markt, East Side Mario’s, Landing Group, New York Fries, the Burger’s Priest, The Pickle Barrel & Catering, State and Main, Elephant and Castle and Original Joe’s. With this diverse portfolio of restaurants our Home Office Teammates have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of some of the most popular, well-loved brands in Canada. Variety isn’t the only thing we offer – we are passionate about our industry, we celebrate and support diversity of thought, we are innately curious and encourage our Teammates to take ownership. Above all else, we believe in doing the right thing for our people, our communities and our planet.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing for East Side Mario’s, the Brand Manager, East Side Mario’s will be responsible for leading the development of national marketing promotions, core menu and innovation initiatives, off-premise business and managing key partnerships to drive Brand sales and traffic.
What you will do in this role:
- Work with the Director to support the development of the annual marketing calendar including: promotions and creative strategy, digital strategy, and advertising plan
- Develop channel strategies that support key brand growth initiatives
- Lead the execution of creative that supports all campaigns and initiatives
- Support menu innovation and pricing strategy
- Proactively develop promotional recommendations, including strategy, concept/offer, pricing/financials, operational considerations, forecasting, communications support and budget management
- Actively participate in annual business review and strategy plans with various departments including Operations, Finance, Real Estate, Digital etc.
- Lead key partnerships on annual planning and activity to maximize traffic and sales driving impacts and identify new strategic partnership opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other Recipe Marketing teams to maximize synergies across brands, primarily full-service restaurant brands to maximize marketing and menu decisions
- Conduct and carry out market research as needed in order to keep up to date with customer trends and predict future trends
- Work closely with the Finance and Operations teams to conduct thorough and timely post program analysis and evaluation
What we are looking for from you:
- University degree, bonus points for BBA or BComm
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing field, bonus points for experience in the Hospitality and/or Food and Beverage industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of creativity with the ability to effectively produce innovative and original ideas
- Ability to evaluate and provide constructive feedback to teammates
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Possess high degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
What’s in it for you?:
- You’d be joining a close-knit, innovative team of creative and energetic go-getters
- You’d be a part of Canada’s largest full-service restaurant company that leads the industry in size and innovation
- 20% associate discount dining card and monthly dining allowance valid at participating Recipe brands
- A welcoming, fun and safe work environment founded on respect
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
- Industry-leading benefits, wellness programs, and total rewards programs
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.