Are you a person with collaboration skills? Are you interested in working in a multilingual, dynamic and friendly environment that encourages personal and professional development? We would love to meet you!
As an Accounts Receivable analyst , you’ll make use of an in-depth understanding of the Accounts Receivable team’s processes to analyze performance indicators and propose corrective action as needed. You will also provide support to the Accounts Receivable team by training new team members and through temporary replacements.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Track payment status of outstanding reimbursements and follow up on uncollected amounts with providers;
- Validate appropriateness of unsolicited monies received using information from multiple sources;
- Reconcile statements of account to internal records;
- Ensure clients are invoiced for bulk payments in a timely manner;
- Maintain client accounts, which may include regular invoicing, collection, application of cash receipts and periodic reconciliation of accounts;
- Participate in design and testing of new processes.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- College Diploma in Accounting or related field
- Accounting experience (5+ years) or equivalent
- French and English required, both spoken and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Global Excel offers more than a position;
- We offer a professional future with a competitive compensation including base salary, performance bonus and benefits;
- Please reach out to your local HR department if you would like to know more about benefits offered in your site.
To get a taste of the Global Excel life and for more information on our company, visit our Facebook page and website: