Analyst, Business Planning & Governance Contracts & Legal Services-MON17916
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Perform and coordinate various research tasks related to our customer due diligence process:
- Review customer due diligence questionnaires. - Identify key words used for research - Conduct, analyze and document customer and company researches/findings. - Perform research with selected databases. - Document findings and provide summaries with all relevant documentation - Raise potential concerns to legal based on research findings (if required) - Collaborate with various internal stakeholders (Contracts, Legal, Sales, Services and Support, Finance, etc.).
You will also:
- Maintain and ensure regular visibility and communication of the overall team performance and accomplishment of goals through various levels in the organization
- Lead business performance monitoring and analysis
- Lead and facilitate governance meetings
- Identify, provide and encourage opportunities to improve processes
- Support internal and external audits
- Provide support to the Contracts team by coordinating activities throughout the process of ongoing sales transactions and contract management activities
- Perform contract audits, assist in creation of contract summaries, create customer invoices, gather all contract approvals, populate salesforce.com (CRM) entries, generate reports.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as may be requested from time to time.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree or pertinent experience. - You have 5-8 years work experience - Experience working in a legal environment (a plus). - You are goal oriented, capable of inspiring and motivating others. - You have strong presentation and facilitation skills. - You are comfortable working with senior management. - You have experience with business governance, KPI tracking and the associated packaging and presenting of said data. - You possess advanced research and analytical skills. - You have excellent time management and prioritization skills. - You have the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction. - You thrive in a deadline-driven, results-oriented environment and have the flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. - You have solid computer knowledge; strong MS office knowledge is a requirement, particularly PowerPoint and Excel. - You have knowledge in Workshare Compare, Salesforce.com, MK Denial, Hoovers, Navex (a plus). - You are bilingual (strong English speaking and writing skills).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities